Enjoy 18 holes on some of the finest greens and course conditions in the U.S. at Lake of Isles Golf Club and Resort. Experience unmatched amenities, fine food, and the chance to win some outstanding prizes.Renowned Golf Course Architect Rees Jones has designed 36 unique holes carved from the natural topography that surrounds the 90-acre Lake of Isles. The two golf courses offer rolling terrain, island greens and tees, and extraordinary views, all blending harmoniously with the incredible natural landscape. Course Tour Visit the Lake of Isles website for more information. www.lakeofisles.com
Staff will tag your bag and place in appropriate cart
10:00 a.m. – Range, chipping areas and practice green open for practice
10:30 a.m. – Player registration opens at the dedicated registration area in the Pequot Village Ballroom
11:30 a.m. – Lunch served in the Pequot Village Ballroom
12:15 p.m. – Volunteers and golf staff will promptly direct players to starting area on Clubhouse Drive
12:20 p.m. – All players gather for tournament instructions and welcome remarks from the event organizers and official welcome.
12:30 p.m. – Shotgun Start: tee off as soon as arriving at your starting hole. Golf staff to lead players to distant holes
5:45 p.m. – Cocktail hour in the Pequot Village Ballroom
6:45 p.m. – Dinner to begin in the Pequot Village Ballroom
7:00 p.m. – Evenings Remarks – event organizers and other special guest speakers to be confirmed
Prizes to be awarded for the top three finishing teams
Hole in One Contest – Chance to win $10,000! (half goes to the charity)
Hole in Two Contest – Chance to win a trip t0 Pebble Beach
Longest Drive – Prizes for men’s and woman’s longest drive
Closest to the Pin – Prizes for men’s and woman’s longest drive
Best Ball Scramble Rules
1. Choose a team captain; this person will make final decisions and keep score. All teams are scored GROSS SCORE of the ONE BEST BALL, WITHOUT ANY HANDICAP ADJUSTMENT.
2. Every player tees off every hole. As a team, decide which ball to use after every player has teed off. You must use 2 tee shots from three players (not all four), not including par threes; keep track of this on the scorecard.
3. After selecting the tee shot, put a tee to mark the ball. All players drop or place within a club-length of the tee (on the green, within 3 inches of ball-mark). The lie can be moderately improved by your placement, yet must not go from a bunker into say a fairway.
4. Each player will hit each future shot from the best team position sequentially until your team has finished the hole. There is a maximum triple bogie on any hole for a team.
5. Most holes have two groups so speed of play is crucial. Please do not waste time looking for lost balls. Please keep up with the group in front of you!!! We will play all holes in 4.5 hours.
General Rules and Special Tournament Rules
PLEASE DRIVE YOUR CARTS CAREFULLY. There are many sudden drop-offs and elevation changes. Please repair large divots and use the Seeded Sand Dispensers on each cart, for all divots on the tees and fairways.
White posts in fairways are 150 yard markers. Sprinkler heads are marked with yardage.
Plates in fairways are marked at the 100, 150, 200, and 250 yard points from green.
Hole#5 – The dramatic Par 5. We will use a high, back tee, so if none on your team clears the hazard, use the ladies tee box, and you will be hitting your third stroke from there.
Hole#11 – if you hit long out-of-bounds into the water, you drop at the back of the green, at point of crossing the hazard in a good lie in the rough, yet on a flatter grassy area. You are hitting your third shot from this position.
DOWNLOAD THE LAKE OF ISLES APP FOR GPS YARDAGE at www.LakeofIsles.com, or download from our GolfForeProstate.org homepage. This is crucial to your team playing well.
Holes #11 and 16 are Hole-in-One & Hole-in-Two Greens, with prizes up to $10,000 (half goes to the charity).
BATHROOMS are located at Holes #4 and #10, as well as in the clubhouse.
All decisions of the Event Chairman are final and binding, for any matter. Players personally assume all liability and risk of playing.Golf club rental available upon request. A limited quantity of golf shoes are also available. If renting, please email email@example.com for details.